Grooming & Boarding
Your Keyes To Dogdom!
We love hearing from you, let us know what’s on your mind
Please Read & sign Nanhall Policies
Owner Agrees to abide by all the rules and hours of the Resort, including Holiday/Winter Hours as posted. Please respect our hours and understand this is for the safety and security for your pet. There is a 12:00 pm check out time, after 12:00 pm another day is charged. Payment due when pet is checked in.
Nanhall is committed to the health and well-being of your pet. Keeping him on the same diet will aid in his health. Please portion the food per feeding in individual resealable bags or containers.
Medication: Please label pets medication in resealable bags per medication schedule.
The following shots for dogs are needed:
DHPP~ Bordetella~ Rabies
We Recommend the Flu Shot
FVRCP ~ Rabies
We do allow the Titer testing on pets.
Paperwork is required and can be faxed at 336-299-7164 or e-mailed to [email protected]
Clients are required to bring proof of vaccines to Groom or Board your pet.
Nanhall is commented to the health and well being of your pet. With so many different foods on the market, we ask that you supply your pets food. Keeping him on the same diet will aid in his health. Please portion the food per feeding in individual resealable bags or containers.
1. We will take reasonable care; provide proper exercise, diet, safe quarters and a clean environment. Require all pets to be up to date on all shots. Owner Will Have Current Vaccines - this includes Rabies, DHPP & Bordetella for dogs. Cats FVRCP & Rabies.
2. Owner Agrees to abide by all the rules and hours of the Resort, including Holiday/Winter Hours as posted. There is a 12:00 pm check out time. Payment due when pet is checked in.
3. If Discharge person not listed on client info card, Dog WILL NOT be discharged to anyone, but client. Written permission is needed from owner if pet(s) are delivered to a person or address other than listed.
4. Nanhall is not liable for damages done by pet: to himself, to another pet, to kennel by his behavior, or for illness that may develop. Not liable for virus, disease, death, escape, allergic reaction to medication dispensed by owner or vet, and/or other unavoidable causes to pet(s) or person(s). Owner will stipulate Behavior Problems and be responsible for physical damage done by pet, to kennel (Damage fees start at $75.00), to himself, another pet, or person. As a result of his behavior, should Pet bite any Nanhall employees, owners, visitors, and/or other pets, owner is liable for all Doctor and Hospital Bills.
5. Owner will stipulate Medical Conditions. If pet becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, Nanhall, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian. Owner hereby, authorizes Nanhall and the veterinarian to give immediate care. Owner agrees to indemnify defend and hold Nanhall, its employees and agents harmless from loss, cost, expense arising from any veterinary treatment. Every effort will be made to contact the Owner/ Emergency Person.
6. For Grooming - should your pet be severely matted we will shave dog. Owner understands that Nanhall cannot be responsible for clipper burn, minor nicks, irritation from neglected/matted coats, or from pets possessing mild to severe skin allergy, nor will we be held responsible for stressful effects grooming may have upon the pet. Nanhall uses ear powder to pluck the hair in pet’s ears.
7. If your pet has fleas (boarding or grooming), Nanhall will give a flea medication called capstar. This is an extra charge.
8. Nanhall has a lien on pet(s) for unpaid charges. Pets not claimed within 4 days of return date will be classified as abandon and will become property of Nanhall. Nanhall may dispose of pet(s) for any and all unpaid charges, at private, public sale or to shelter or rescue group. If sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay charges delinquent, then Owner shall be liable for bill and any attorney's fees. All boarding bills must be prepaid. Nanhall Reserves the right to charge additional fees for services we consider over and above the norm covered by our standard rates.
9. Nanhall will charge a Special Handling Fee for unruly, elderly, or aggressive pets. Extra charge for Excessive Medication over 2 meds per day. Owner understands that Nanhall charges for broken appointments unless 24 hours’ notice is given.
10. Owner agrees that Nanhall will keep a credit card number and driver’s license on file. Owner authorizes Nanhall to charge the credit card account for outstanding kennel fees, veterinary fees, Over the Phone Charge (we will charge a fee), and Nonpayment of bill.