Nanhall Pet Spa Boarding & Grooming
Guidelines For Class
I agrees to the following:
I certify that I have read & understand the Guidelines and will comply with the requirements of the Nanhall.
• Students must be 18 years of age; otherwise parent or legal guardian must consent and register the student with their approval.
• Pet Grooming can be a physically demanding job. You will be required to lift pets
Personal appearance should project a professional image always Rubber-soled, comfortable shoes are recommended. No open toed shoes or dangly jewelry is allowed.
You are required to be punctual.
Excessive tardiness will be cause for dismissal.
Leaves are permitted, when necessary, if advance notice is provided.
If you are going to be late, you must notify us by phone.
If you are going to be absent, notification must be in by phone as soon as possible.
This class requires that you show responsibility by being present, on time and professional. (See conditions of dismissal.)
The Fast & Neat Class is a total of 24 days. Nanhall adds on another 4 days to cover any missed days.
Any amount of time missed during that scheduled class, may not be rescheduled and student will forfeit those hours. No refund will be given.
Improving Skills Any amount of time missed during that scheduled class, may not be rescheduled you will forfeit those hours. No refund will be given.
• No personal phone calls or cell phones allowed in Class
• Your work area will be cleaned daily. To include: the cleaning of your table, equipment, floor, etc.
In general, your work area should be left in a condition that would start you in a clean environment every morning.
• Rough handling of pets will not be tolerated. You will be dismissed.
You understands that the services provided includes the following on daily basis:
Grooming & Bathing (of which is one or all: scissoring, clipping, De-shedding), Clean Up & Sanitation of all areas of grooming and after the pets.
You understand that there will be homework assignments, reading and exercises that will be assigned; you should do these assignments to advance in class.
Conditions for Dismissal
You understand Nanhall reserves the right to terminate enrollment of any person on any of the following…
It is mandatory to be here daily unless a doctor’s note is brought in on return.
• Excesses Tardiness over 3 days.
• Two days of being absent
• Excessive absenteeism and /or habitual tardiness
• Hatefulness, poor attitude, or roughness of any kind toward the pets or others
• The efforts of the student are not up to full potential.
• Malicious behavior and/or gossip.
Unauthorized pictures or negative networking on social media concerning Nanhall, employees, or clients
• Drug use or alcohol intoxication.
• Disregard for Nanhall and its policies.
• Unauthorized removal property.
• A medical or physical condition not disclosed on the application
I will abide by the rules and regulations. I understand that Nanhall, its owners, and staff will not be held liable for any injuries sustained, class members, dogs or visitors.
This includes dog or cat injury bites.
That the services provided consist of a class of training. No employment is offered or guaranteed.
Cancellations must be done 60 days before classes start or you will lose your deposit. Nanhall reserves the right to reject an applicant for admission.
Nanhall accepts credit cards, along with Cash and Check payments. There is a 3.5% transaction charge on PayPal & Credit Cards.
No refunds after classes have begun.